Our client a top financial institution is currently seeking a technical lead to over see some exciting digital banking projects
Technical lead/ PM/ Agile lead Top Financial Institution
- Lead functional capability assessment and proof-of-Concept (PoC) of API services and infrastructure facilities (both on cloud and on premise) in Social Media Initiatives to Communication-as-a-Platform (CaaS) vendors in terms of provisioning communication channels through instant messaging including Facebook messenger, Viber, Wechat and Whatsapp for the bank’s digital platforms.
- Need to have good experience/ exposure on Technologies like Java , J2EE, Spring Boot, WebSphere Message Broker (WMB), HTML5, Angular JS, JQuery and WeChat SDK. Development and continuous integration tools including Github, Jenkins.
- Should have Cross-functional stakeholder management including procurement team, risk management team and infrastructure team, vendor management and offshore team management to support technology enablement of social media initiatives.
- Work in test automation space to introduce behavior-driven development (BDD) approach in various aspects of testing including Unit testing, Integration testing, UI testing and End-to-end testing covering Web, desktop and mobile applications (both native or hybrid).
- Responsible for providing regional automation solution, aligning the corporate-wide quality assurance strategy and applying the same to various projects from different locations.
- Integrate the solution in cloud platform, support test execution and report generation.
- Develop framework, build microservices for device booking system and incorporate the development cycle with DevOps CI/CD tools.
Must have skill
- AngularJS v2 or above
- Spring Boot
- Well understand cloud design pattern
- Expert level in Restful API design
- Jenkins Pipeline
- Understand performance test objective
- Strong problem solving skill
- Able to take up ownership and result oriented
- Experience in leading a team with 5-7 people
Nice to have skill
- Adobe Experience Manager
- Anypoint Studio
Interested candidates kindly forward your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org