We are looking for a Sr. Java Lead/Architect with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Having experience of working for at least 5-10 years on large projects using Java SE/Java EE and you also have an IT-related degree
- Web Application Development – you worked on and delivered one or more projects that can be considered web applications and hence have a good understanding of the specifics of developing, building, releasing and deploying web applications
- Complex projects – you have successfully delivered (or was part of the team that delivered) complex projects solving complex business problems with cross functional teams.
- Individual Contributor. You have ability to work independently and assisting back- end developers with coding and troubleshooting.
- Technical experience – for most of the projects you were involved in, you worked on features in the business and data layers (front-end related experience is a plus) by using a wide range both widely used frameworks and libraries (such as Spring Frameworks, Hibernate, REST-ful web services, etc.) as well as more specific technologies based on project-specific requirements
- Technical Design – you were involved in or created yourself the technical design for one or more projects, especially for the back-end (business/data layers)
- Agile Software Development – you have practical experience (considered a plus) or theoretical knowledge of agile methodologies and principles and can practically apply them as required