We are looking for a Technical Lead/Development Manager with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. You will be managing a talented software development team that works on mission-critical applications.
- Leading software development team; interface with product principles i.e. be SPOC (single point of contact).
- Maintaining and leading a productive working environment for development teams.
- Representing technology perspective on a management or board level.
- Establishes and/or co-ordinates programs of work (led through development).
- In addition to above Primary Responsibilities, the technical lead may be assigned any other task from time to time by Management.
- Previous financial experience would be highly advantageous.
- Previous experience in Java development.
- Prior experience in developing applications using J2EE platforms.
- Analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and J2EE internals
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases and/or ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate or MYBATIS)
- Experience in the Spring Framework, Spring Webflow Experience in ExtJS will be preferable
- Experience with test-driven development