Chappuis Halder & Co (CH&Co) is a global consulting firm dedicated to the financial services industry. We offer advisory and expertise to retail & private banks, corporate & investment banks and insurance companies for both their businesses and functions. CH&Co is known for its experience and research regarding digital transformation, finance and risk management as well as business processes and operational efficiency. To support our growing activities in Asia, we are currently looking for a technical consultant to join a 6-month IT Security project.
- Design and develop tools to enhance Identity & Access Management controls
- Develop / deploy Privileged Access Management solution based on CyberArk technology
- Educate & mentor Business / Technology teams around adoption / best practices and ensure compliance
- Bachelor's degree or above in Information Technology, Computer Science or other relevant disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of operational experience in IT Security
- Prior experience in IAM
- Technical skills in CyberArk, storage, AD, API
- Independent, creative, able to conduct end-to-end development cycle
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in English is mandatory
Interested candidates please send your application to email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.