We are hiring for Technical Consultant-Redhat in Hong Kong, This is with one of my leading Client in HK.
- Bachelor Degree of Computer Science / mathematics / sciences / related disciplines
- 5 years relevant experience
- Knowledge on Linux, Unix is a must
- knowledge on SAN Storage and Enterprise backup solutions (e.g. HPE 3PAR, EMC, VERITAS NetBackup, Veeam)
- Knowledge in Cloud and OpenStack solutions; Automation and Container technologies will be an advantage
- Experience withRedHat 7 Enterprise / CentOS / Ubuntu
- Hands on experience in system administration with scripting (e.g. Shell, Python, Ruby, Perl)
- Experience on infrastructure project delivery and coordination
- Certified Linux Professional, RHCSA or RHCE is a plus
- Candidates with less experience will also be considered as 'Senior System Engineer'
- Travel to Macau may be required
- Responsible for managing and support infrastructuresolutions including Linus/Unix, SAN, High Availability and Backup technologies.
- Assist the teams with pre-sales technical solutions planning & design
- To serve for project & customer's implementation services
- To install, configure, test and maintain operation systems, application software with proper technical documentation
- Resolve project issues and coordinate project activities
- Identify and develop relationships with all key technical decision makers and influencer in each project
- Assist in determining the feasibility of proposal, conferring with customers and Sales team to clarify and/or resolve problem