My client, a leading investment bank, is looking for a technical BA with strong experience in Equity Derivatives and Fixed Income structured products trading. Selected candidate will be driving the technology development with various new initiatives. Excellent remuneration and career growth.
- Plan and execute projects with the front office Equity Derivatives and Fixed Income structured products teams.
- Work with various parties and ensure clear communication and understanding on proposed solutions.
- Ensure clear project/ programme status reporting, proper risk management/mitigation, project governance, and successful end-to-end ownership of the project delivery
- Work with the vendors and determine solutions that able to integrate with the existing Trading platform.
- Ensure all the applications and processes are meeting the regulatory and compliance requirement.
- Development of test strategies, test plans, test cases and expected results with users to ensure the applications are meeting expected deliverables.
- 5+ years of technology experience in a reputable firm, preferably in the banking industry
- Proven track record in implementing vendor's software including Calypso
- Excellent knowledge of Cash EQ, Equity Derivatives and Fixed Income is preferred
- Proven experience in large-scale, mission-critical project/programme management in a large-scaled financial firm
- Ability to work directly with senior business stakeholders, desk heads, senior technology managers, front office users, etc.
- Strong business analysis experience would be a strong plus
- Previous experience in development (Java) and an understanding of SDLC would be a strong advantage
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English
- Candidate needs to be either already based in HK or is an HK Permanent Residence holder
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Matthew Chung at firstname.lastname@example.org and put Technical Calypso Business Analyst, AVP/VP - Leading Investment Bank in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) Frontend Developer - Global Asset Management Firm – Singapore
2) Data Science / Analytics Lead - Leading Financial Group
3) Regional Network Manager, Top I-Bank