Leading Commercial Bank seeking for a remarkable Technical Business Analyst with strong SQL skills to join a large transformation program of work
Our client is a leading Commercial Bank in Hong Kong. They are seeking for a remarkable Technical Business Analyst with strong SQL skills to support a multi-year large transformation program.
Key responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following:
- Collaborate to with the product teams and development practice to understand requirements, define scope, and resolve issues
- Create sprint goals, plans and delivery roadmaps that establish confidence in the agile delivery model against project scope objectives for cloud eligibility and migration
- Liaise between the technical staff and the business to prioritise, schedule and progress sprints of migration activities
- Facilitate all Scrum ceremonies and escalate team issues and risks appropriately
- Perform complex analysis, designing and programming to meet business requirements.
- Maintain, manage and modify some software systems and applications.
- Define specifications for complex software programming applications.
- Resolve complex issues relating to business requirements and objectives.
- Analyse, develop and implement testing procedures, programming and documentation.
The ideal candidate will have:
- + 5 years' experience as a Business Analyst in a large Banking/ Financial Services environment with a background and appreciation of Technology
- Strong SQL skills to interrogate and interpret the data with the knowledge of writing scripts being advantageous
- Ideally you will have Transfer Agency, and strong SQL experience - highly advantageous
- Demonstrated experience of using agile in a complex environment with a mixture of interdependent iterative delivery cycles
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management in both business & technology
Should this opportunity be of interest, please send across your most updated resume to NMa@ikasinternational.com, or simply apply now via the apply button
iKas International (Asia) Limited is providing recruitment services for this role.
Recruitment Licence Number: 56984
By clicking 'APPLY NOW', you confirm that you understand that any personal data you submit through your application will be used to provide you with our recruitment services. For further detail on how iKas International (Asia) Limited process your data, please read the iKas Privacy Statement.