Lead - Talent Acquisition (APAC)
In line with our exciting growth plans, we are recruiting a Technical Business Analyst/ Project Manager to join the team
Synechron delivers enterprise scale digital transformation programmes for our clients across banks, asset managers and insurance companies and our employees are at the heart of driving that change. We are always on the look-out for ambitious talent to add to our existing group of dedicated innovators, experts, thinkers and delivery experts. We partner with leading financial services institutions to deliver large change programmes that inspire technological innovation within financial services.
We offer a fast-paced, dynamic work environment where self-starters who want to be a part of our growth journey as a leading consultancy firm in APAC will thrive. Our culture is to work hard, play hard and deliver sustainable results that matter and add value for our clients. To do this well, we need the best talent in order to help us reach our goals and become a part of our winning team. At Synechron, your team will always be there to support and guide you to ensure you’re receiving the support you need to excel and thrive.
In line with our exciting growth plans, we are recruiting a Technical Business Analyst/ Project Manager to join the team.
- Serve in a client facing capacity to support business analysis and project management function in software delivery at large financial institution
- Handle various responsibilities such as planning, scheduling, coordinating, and managing all aspects of the project delivery
- Work independently to obtain, analyze and validate business requirements in user/feature stories or BRDs depending on the software delivery methodology defined by the team
- Collaborate with cross-disciplinary teams both on and off-shore to achieve project milestones and deliverables
- Contribute to sprint planning sessions, daily stand ups and retrospectives as part of agile delivery framework
- Responsible for developing proof of concepts, design, develop and test systems
- Manage business testing through the quality assurance team for key projects.
Education / Experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree with preference given to Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology, or Information Systems graduates
- 5+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst or Solution Consultant in financial services
- Good working knowledge of technology concepts like software development, cloud computing, data engineering, microservice architecture etc
- Proven track record of delivering digital solutions across multiple domains in financial services industry
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in managing project testing strategy, analyzing test scenario coverage and facilitating UAT, regression and performance testing activities
- Previous experience in managing offshore software development / tech teams would be preferred
- Strong experience working in a high velocity project delivery environment
- Good project management experience in terms of maintaining & tracking plans, risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies both front and back end
- Maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Cantonese speaking preferred, not mandatory
Please submit your applications to email@example.com