GreySpark’s Business Practice assists capital markets clients with key business challenges by delivering tactical or strategic change projects, conducting targeted business reviews and defining target operating models. The team promotes industry best practices and adds value by working collaboratively with our clients to provide deliverables bespoke to their needs. As a Junior Business Analyst, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with clients across a range of environments, develop your own skill set and add value to a fast- paced, growing company.
- Involvement in all phases of the project life cycle, from initiation to closure
- Building and developing business cases
- Gathering and analysing requirements
- Owning and delivering business and functional requirements
- Documenting Business Requirements Specifications/Document (BRD)
- Presenting/ Communicating BRD findings to client stakeholders
- Managing stakeholders on different levels and in various business areas
What we are looking for in you:
- Ideally 1- 3 years of relevant experience as a Business Analyst
- Proven experience in business and functional requirements gathering
- Excellent data- handling skills
- High attention to detail and technical knowledge, ideally in Python/ VBA/ SQL
- Familiarity with the front-to-back processing required in Capital Markets businesses will be highly beneficial
- Team player with strong interpersonal, motivational and leadership skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit, personal and professional integrity and a desire to obtain excellence
- Excellent verbal and communications skills.
What we offer:
At GreySpark Partners, you are empowered to take ownership of your work, intellectual development and building a network that will further your career ambitions. We offer a clearly defined career path and apply a meritocratic process in promoting the next tranche of leaders in our growing firm. You will have the opportunity to work in a team- focused, dynamic business that recognises success.