Technical Business Analyst
Looking for a Technical Business Analyst to join a leading provider of technology solutions for Private Banks and Wealth Managers.
The work will be under the technology department designing and executing the strategic projects for clients. The IT BA will be responsible for the execution of business or technical projects from design to implementation. Responsibilities
- Business analysis of ongoing and new projects: define requirements, conduct conceptual and technical design of features, write detailed specifications.
- Management of Product Backlog: creating and expressing Jira's and acceptance criteria clearly, ordering, and prioritizing Jira's to best achieve business objectives.
- Build documentation such as detailed specifications, workflows.
- Work with different stakeholders: internal business team & IT department of our clients.
- Excel in taking the ownership of logical data structures, message formats for new requirements.
- Have a strong ability to drive design and help in prototyping new solutions.
- Be familiar with agile methodology with the capacity to support scrums and help on the development process.
- Pay attention to details to ensure delivered items meet the acceptance criteria.
- Have an IT background and a hands-on approach.
- 3+ years of experience as Business Analyst/Product Owner. Experience in Financial Services is a plus.
- Strong IT culture with ability to design data structures, message formats.
- Background on data mining (SQL for example).
- Good team player with strong commitment to strive for success.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication in English.