Technical Author/Writer (12month contract) - Leading Hedge Fund
- Excellent Pay
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Contract, Full time
- Aptitude Asia
- 20 Apr 18 2018-04-20
Our client is a strong performing, fast growing Hedge Fund in the market, currently looking to hire a Technical Writer to document policies, procedures and user manual on infrastructure and security of their internal trading systems for business users.
- Liaise closely with IT and vendors to gain an indepth, clear insights of the organization’s trading applications, infrastructure, cybersecurity and create and document IT systems policies and profiles.
- Perform interviews with IT and network teams to obtain technical descriptions and solution flows to be documented for business use.
- Develop clear and concise original content for business users and any relevant target audiences.
- Proofread all text to ensure consistency, accuracy, flow, and logical structure.
- Fact-check and validate statements/sources, edit and finalize documents.
- Revise, edit and update internal content regularly
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or equivalent preferred.
- Strong awareness and understanding of IT.
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation for financial institution
- 2-5 year’s relevant working experience in technical writing with excellent written English, including spelling and grammar.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts
- Ability to maintain high-quality work and meet strict deadlines.
- Strong attention to details
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com