Director at Pinpoint Asia Limited
Our client, a leading investment bank, is looking for a Project Manager with Technology and Operational Risk experience in driving Asia regional projects. The selected candidate will be working with various business and technology stakeholders in driving business expansion projects across technology risk initiatives.
- Provide project management and business analysis on regional and global change projects, including mandatory Change the bank projects.
- Driving business analysis and feasibility study on potential projects.
- Work with different businesses and technology teams in overseeing and tracking the technology project portfolios related to the Technology Risk area.
- Support Risk Management processes and procedures, as well as related applications and tools across the firm.
- Act as an advisor related to firm policy and procedures, system dependencies, and division best practices.
- Work with technology silos, regulatory, operations, and finance in coordination front to backtesting.
- Manage and deliver region-specific Technology and Operational Risk Change projects.
- Lead and implement the projects from end to end delivery.
- Identify project risk and mitigate business risk.
- 6 - 10 years of working experience with a major management consultancy or in the banking industry.
- Hands-on project management skills.
- Strong Experience in the financial industry with exposure to both Technology and Operational Risk matters or projects.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good technical experience in SDLC and Project Lifecycle.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple demands and changing priorities.
- Great personality to work effectively with all levels of stakeholders across the organizations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Bachelor degree from a reputed University