Tech Lead (Java) - IoT
Skills / Competencies
- As Technical Lead for a software development team.
- Assist Project Manager in working out software deliverables, schedules and budgets.
- Perform technical assessment to determine various technology pieces fit together to solve a problem or deliver a product.
- Manage the development and testing process including code reviews and automated/manual testing.
- Perform system analysis and design work for the key components of any software.
- Perform data and object modeling
- Quality assurance and release management to ensure applications built meeting acceptance criteria and customer expectations.
- Provide mentoring and coaching to software development team members
RESTful APIs development, WebSocket, socket.io, AJAX, JSON, XML and Bootstrap
- Experience in development of cloud-based enterprise software application, web and mobile platform
- Working knowledge of Linux system administration and developing database applications (e.g. MySQL)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tool, such as IT
- Prior experience in cloud services such as AWS, JUnit, JMeter, Jenkins, Docker or NoSQL solutions will be an added advantage
- Strong understanding of programming logic concepts, application analysis and design techniques.
- Good problem solving and decision making skills