See job description for details
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities To grow deposit portfolio and achieve business targets
To manage and drive branch sales
- To assist Deposit Product Management Team lead to grow CBG deposits portfolio, in order to enhance the customer experience, business profitability and efficiency
- To growth FCY deposits and drive banking transaction
- Key driver of Intelligent Banking, d evelop and execute the overarching strategy of Intelligent Banking so can help customers live more and bank less.
- To analyze data and prepare in a visualized approach in order to facilitate the team to drive insights and actions
To convert depositor to investor and drive FCY deposit
- To partner with channel heads in driving and managing channel sales
- To develop deposits management framework to manage branch sales
- To provide tools to measure and drive branch sales momentum
- To increase the visibility and importance of deposits at branch level
- To develop and launch marketing campaigns to achieve the deposits targets
- To react to the market intelligent proactively and to stay competitive and customer-focused
- To drive for effective execution of all campaigns at branch/district level, in order to achieve campaign targets
- To keep track of campaign performance with learning
- To manage and control A&P and expenses
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Degree holder preferably in Business Administration, Finance or Marketing discipline
- 8 years of working experience in bank marketing, preferably in deposit products and general banking services
- Marketing experience especially in online marketing, interactive and social media exposure.
- Number sensitive with good analytical skills.
- Capable to work independently and able to lead cross-departmental working team to achieve result
- New product development & project management skill
- Marketing skill
- Good analytical skills
- Good knowledge in online and mobile marketing
- Good presentation and interpersonal skill