See job description for details
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities
- Assist Digital Acquisition & MarTech function to drive all business targets across all CBG products not limited to CUL, GI and Treasures
Insurance Project Management
- Design and implement insurance sales process, including system enhancements, according to regulatory and internal compliance and control requirements for all segments.
- Design and implement operation flow related to Banca operations.
- Maintain process related documents and constantly review process efficiency
- Cover digital and tech projects for all segments.
- Lead and drive business initiatives, including providing business requirement.
- Support the entire end-to-end implementation / enhancement of sales process according to regulatory and internal compliance and control requirements.
- Help prepare the regular monthly Product Development Committee / Operating Committee / RSC meeting decks and ensure alignment with partners, follow up the minutes / actions promptly
Eco-System Partnership Development
- Support the annual planning process with local & group, also our insurance partners
Risk & Control
- Support eco-system partnership development with the right life and GI products, and work closely with Digital Marketing team within banca and Digital Ecosystem teams
- Source the right product from our insurance partners that would fits well for the ecosystem partners
- Provide input to digital teams on what proposition would fit the customers of the ecosystem partners
- Ensure we fulfil all the regulations and guidelines related to products / providers and we have proper controls/procedures in place
- Responsible for internal / regulatory audits in relation to process matters
- Coordinate with internal control units to implement BCP
- Manage and timely disseminate compliance related message and deliver action required to Banca Team
SEM, Retargeting, Programmatic Buy, Network Buy, Direct Buy, KOL campaign management, Campaign tracking and tagging, MarTech etc.
Work closely with Regional Marketing team on MarTech, MPP, A&P management Accountabilities
- Achieve the joint business plan for both life & General Insurance
- Drive process strategy to support products / customers / channel initiatives within regulatory remit
- Run system projects and ensure timely, smooth and fit for purpose roll out
- Constant review for process streamlining and efficiency enhancement
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Experience working with frontline sales and good understanding of different segments within bank environment
- Product / business / premium financing / planning / risk & control experience preferred
- Bancassurance experience a plus but familiar with the HK market a must
- Knowledge in insurance sales process and regulatory requirements
- Understanding of insurance proposition - protection, education savings, retirement, managing wealth, legacy planning
- Understanding of life & GI insurance business, bancassurance model