Team Lead, Operations, Unsec Cdt-Consumer Banking Ops, Consumer Banking
Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Provide superior credit card and unsecured lending services to customers that satisfy their changing financial needs.
- Oversee, monitor and control the entire operation process of Card & Unsecured Lending team.
- Lead, coach and develop the members to achieve the section's goals and to complete their responsibilities.
- Identify and develop potential staff for talent management, career development and succession planning.
- Conduct people management within the team.
- Develop and continuously review operation procedure.
- Drive digital initiatives to streamline operation process.
- Participate in new product/business/system initiative development by assessing operations/ regulatory issues, evaluating computer system feasibility/enhancement needs and allocation of resources to meet the Bank's marketing and sales strategy.
- Cooperate with Regional counterpart to foster digital proposal.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Degree holder or above
- At least 10-years' experience in managing consumer banking operations.
- Proven experience in various functions including operations quality management, consumer banking operations, credit card and personal loans, operations and services re-engineering.
- Knowledge of unsecured lending products
- Good knowledge of compliance and regulatory requirements of unsecured lending products.
- Good project management, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willingness to learn with a keen desire to apply advanced techniques and digital initiatives.