See job description for details
Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Lead, motivate, provide guidance and training to staff to ensure business goals are met.
- Ensure section meets and delivers Department's operating budget.
- Be responsible for the section meeting the Department's goals of cost management, quality and risk control.
- Manage/improve and ensure the constant good working relationship with internal customer segments and support their initiatives to enhance revenue stream.
- Offer suggestions for process improvement and act as communication channel between Management and staff.
- Provide direction by setting performance targets for staff and monitor actual performance against targets.
- Keep abreast of developments in 'competitor' banks and share best practices with staff.
- Ensure compliance with statutory rules and compliance with internal policies and guidelines.
- Work with BU and Credit in order to set up customer's facility summary and control sheet.
- Establish the control functions, address the root causes and obtain the necessary approval to ensure effective end to end monitoring and risk free.
- A' Level or above; Degree or related Diploma preferred
- Minimum 8 years experience in banking operations or relevant experience..
- Good written English and Chinese.
- Good spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Sound people and project management skills.
- In-depth knowledge on trade rules and regulations.
- In-depth knowledge on statutory rules and regulations.
- Strong risk and fraud awareness.
- Good PC skills and knowledge.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.