Due to ambitious growth plans, our clinet is looking to grow a specialist private banking / wealth management business that will both leverage and expand on the extensive group branches and networks across the mainland and it's growing businesses in Hong Kong and Singapore.
- Lead 2 teams of Relationship Managers and Relationship Banking Officers to achieve assigned targets; Ensure the team is in full compliance with the regulatory requirements as well as the internal compliance policies and guidelines
- Groom the Relationship Managers to support the business; Maintain highest standard of excellence in client service with individual clients with regular monitoring of client satisfaction
- Acquire wide range of product knowledge and continuous updates on global investment market.
- Adhere to all regulatory and internal fraud, compliance and AML policies requirements, and flag potential illegal or improper activities.
- Deliver position client performance in line with client investment profiles asset.
- Bachelor's Degree holder; degree in Finance or Accounting preferred.
- Possess a minimum of 10+ years' of experience servicing U/HNW clients within the wealth management field
- At least 5 years people manager experience; establish and maintain strong working leaderships with team members in the wider PWM business and others as appropriate to clients' needs.
- Possess a strong ability to develop a network of target prospects; U/HNW clients within the China market.
- Experience of building and managing complex relationships with significant customers.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Mandarin.