Our client is a reputable and well-established bank in Hong Kong. They are currently looking for a Team Head to join their Local Corporate Banking Team to manage a Local Corporate Banking portfolio and a team of corporate banking relationship managers.
- Lead a team of corporate banking relationship manager to achieves the preset objectives & target
- Develop & manage existing client portfolio (Corporate Banking) through providing professional corporate banking solutions
- Perform in-depth credit analysis and coordinate with internal stakeholder to construct credit proposals
- Ability to work as a team player to manage & coach team member
- Develop team member through various staff development initiatives (job training & tasks)
- Coordinate with product specialist to tailor professional financial solutions to clients
- Perform credit review to maintain credit quality of client portfolio
- University graduate or above
- 10 year+ Commercial/ Corporate Banking Relationship Manager experience
- Leadership experience would be preferable
- Solid experience in writing credit proposal & performing credit analysis
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . For a confidential discussion about this role & other corporate banking openings please contact Alex CHEUNG at +852 2121 1418 .