See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities:
- Support Wealth Management of the Bank and oversee payment servicing, loan and deposit processing and relevant support functions/reporting under Wealth Management Operations
- Lead and implement various business initiatives and projects in term of system and processing procedure by considering operation flows, markets, upcoming regulations, controls' requirements
- Manage payment service including inward and outward remittance for wealth management customers. Ensure daily processing/reporting are properly processed within pre-defined cutoff time and timely escalation for irregular cases being detected, if any
- Support deposit and loan processing covering drawdown, rollover and rate maintenance.
- Handling of regulatory reports such as GSIB, HKMA annual return, Granular Data Reporting (GDR), Deposit Protection Scheme (DPS), FATCA and CRS.
- Strengthen the risk and control mind set within the team and promote the risk awareness culture
- Liaise with business partners on the user requirements. Participate and monitoring the UAT status to ensure achieving project timeline. Drive, provide constant updates about the progress of each project and present it accordingly
- Identify areas of improvement and drive for changes to ease employee pain points and reduce manual processes
- Work with senior business stakeholders to review Wealth Operations related service concerns, system and outsourced related service level
- Review and update SOPs regularly in order to ensure compliance with internal and external guidelines/regulations.
- People management and development for the team to optimize operations efficiency and resources planning
- University degree in Finance with at least 8 years hands-on experience on payment where at least 5 years in managerial role. Banking and Brokerage business knowledge is preferable.
- Good knowledge and experience in International Tax Regulations documentation handling and reporting such as GSIB, HKMA, DPS, GDR, FATCA/CRS, etc.
- Knowledge and experience in both local and overseas payment service including CHATS, TT and SWIFT usage
- Understanding of loan and deposit products, families with SWIFT message standards and banking operations
- Knowledge on regulatory requirement for investment products settlement, understanding of accounting concept, payment systems, trade settlement & process re-engineering
- Effective interpersonal and communication skill with great team spirits to work with various key stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Proficiency in Putonghua an advantage
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.