Requirement: Digital Sales : Formulate digital engagement strategies to improve of various e-portals including traffic, drop-out rate, closing rate, turnaround time; Monitor the usage of digital platforms; Work closely with UI/UX designer; Proficiency in Google Analytics, SEM and SEO Acquisition Marketing (Digital & Campaign) :Plan, launch, test different digital marketing initiatives to achieve respective campaign performance target, i.e., traffic, engagement, lead volume
Our client is well-known and expanding Pension Company and now looking for high calibre to join their group.
- Formulate digital engagement strategies and manage campaign budgets to achieve business targets and campaigns’ P&L
- Increase the efficiency of the digital sales channel, i.e. Email, SMS, MMS and push notification, etc.
- Monitor the continuous improvement of various e-portals including traffic, drop-out rate, closing rate, turnaround time, etc.
- Ensure digital sales activities comply and fulfill regulatory requirements and protect the best interest of customers and company
- Monitor the usage of digital platforms and prepare competitors’ benchmarking and analysis & maximize sales opportunity through the e-portal promotion platforms
- Coach and guide the team to execute the end-to-end activities effectively
- Ensure effective collaboration and communication with internal departments and external vendors / agencies for digital platforms development and campaign execution
- Closely monitor and maintain good customer service standard and satisfaction on using e-portals
- Degree or above with major in e-commerce, business administration, marketing and related discipline
- Over 8 years of digital marketing experience in leadership or management role from client-side, solid experience in pension, insurance, banking and finance industry
- Proven experience in planning and executing digital sales projects
- Solid experience to work closely with UI/UX designers
- Maintain Investment Representative License/MPF license and having passed the related examination as approved by SFC/MPFA from time to time
- Proficiency in computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word-processing
- Proficiency in Google Analytics, SEM and SEO; good knowledge in Adobe Analytics, tagging, campaign & funnel tracking, etc.
- Good presentation and communication skills in English and Chinese
To apply, please send your detailed resume or contact Eppie Lee at 3997 3928 for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applicants who are not contacted within two weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only & will be used strictly confidential.
Conners Consulting Limited
2005 Kai Tak Commercial Building 317 Des Voeux Road Central Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 3996 8090