Team Head, Data Platform and Projects, Consumer Banking
Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Partner regional peers to drive and lead data analytic and cognitive banking capabilities initiatives from inception to completion and align with strategic direction and roadmap.
- Manage IT projects end-to-end including project initiation/planning, risk assessment /mitigation, reporting , documentation preparation, change management, post implementation and audit reviews.
- Collaborate with different stake holders, peers and team members to achieve project objectives in an effective and efficient manner.
- Monitor and provide guidance to subordinates to carry out assigned tasks and groom them for career growth.
- Working closely with SG team & india team to deliver the project.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Degree holder in Information technology or related disciplines.
- Minimum 15 years relevant IT project management experience from banking industry, prior solution implementation for data warehouse, data analytics, marketing platform etc; preferably with people management experience as well.
- Self-motivated, strive for continuous improvement and strong organizing, analytical, problem solving and project management skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills in English and Chinese.
- Equip knowledge of data warehousing, data migration, cloud technology, ETL concepts and some BI tools.
- Exposure on running project in Agile approach will be an added advantage.
- In-depth knowledge of Hadoop, Spark, alluxio, presto frameworks and understand big data components.
- Managing and delivering the big data solution eco-system and recommend solution on the users requirement.
- Familiar with cloud technology on big data platform ecosystem.