Team Head, Credit Control (Monitoring Team), Risk Management Group
Business Function Risk Management Group (RMG) is responsible for the development and maintenance of risk management and internal control frameworks. We provide independent review and challenge to business to ensure that appropriate balance is considered in risk/return decisions. In addition, RMG is responsible for the monitoring and reporting on key risk issues of the Bank. To manage risk effectively and deliver strong financial performance, we invest significantly in our people and infrastructure. Responsibilities
- To supervise the teams ensuring an efficient, effective and accurate execution of the required monitoring activities
- To develop and continuously review, streamline, and improve efficiency of daily operations of the teams, reduce processing turnaround time and maintain high quality
- To review operations manual and ensure manual is updated with changes in process and guidelines over time
- To support business growth and deliver credit control functions in compliance with various policies / guidelines.
- To participate in ad hoc initiatives and projects for new products/systems to enhance the working environment and operating procedure in order to achieve the goals set by Management
- To communicate with staff members clearly and effectively of any / new change in policies / guidelines about internal control standards and external statutory regulations ensuring no lapses
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Degree Holder
- Possess 10 years' relevant experience in credit control function or risk management function
- Thorough understanding of credit products, including trade, treasury and loan products
- Knowledge on credit related IT system and/or regulatory requirements would be an advantage