- Permanent, Full time
- Randstad Hong Kong
- 16 May 19
Team Head - Insurance Specialist
- Hong Kong
- HKD60000 - HKD80000 per month + attractive package with fringe benefits
- Full time
As an Insurance Specialist, Team Manager in a prestigious leading bank, you will be responsible to formulate and implement sales strategic plans to achieve life insurance business targets assigned to the branch network as well as engaging in devising and driving tactical programs to elevate the professionalism and consultative selling skills of our sales staff.
- Management role in Retail Banking/ Business Banking
- Prestigious international bank
- Attractive salary package and benefits
Our client is a Well-established leading bank in Hong Kong, providing comprehensive and quality financial services to clients across the globe. As part of large business expansion, an outstanding opportunity has arisen for an experienced Bancassurance/ Insurance professional to join their team as Insurance Sales Manager.
about the job
As an Insurance Specialist, Team Manager, your prime responsibilities will be as follow:
- You will be responsible to formulate and implement sales strategic plans to achieve life insurance business targets assigned to the branch network
- You will be engaging in devising and driving tactical programs to elevate the professionalism and consultative selling skills of our sales staff
- You will be supporting District Insurance Manager / Branch Manager in formulating and implementing sales directives and drive relevant marketing activities for insurance business
- You sould ensure sales staff are capable to cross-sell various types of insurance products and able to deliver innovative products to our customers
- You are responsible for implementing the Group's / Bank's compliance policy as well as fostering a compliance culture and optimizing relations with regulators
skills and qualifications
- University degree in a related discipline or other relevant qualifications such as CFA, CFP or CFMP an advantage
- At least 6 years of insurance sales experience
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Strong self-motivation and drive to succeed, with ability to work under pressure
- Proficiency in English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary package and career prospect within a prestigious bank. An excellent opportunity to be part of growing business during a period of strategic business expansion.
If you have the right experience and skills for this role and would like to advance your career to the next level, please apply with your updated resume or contact Cathleen Chen (Associate Consultant - Retail Banking) at 852 2232 3482 for further discussion or email you updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.