Team Assistant, Communications
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Fidelity International
- 23 Mar 18 2018-03-23
We are looking for a proactive person to join the Corporate Communications team.
Corporate Communications and Employee Communications are separate teams, both reporting into the Global Head of Corporate Affairs and work closely to ensure that key messages are aligned and promoted to the relevant audiences in an optimal manner. In Asia Pacific, the two teams cover 7 countries (Japan, Korea, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore and Australia) with team members based in Hong Kong, Tokyo, Australia and Taipei.
Purpose of your role
As coordinator you will responsible for a mixture of crucial administrative tasks to assist in the smooth working of the Corporate Communications and Employee Communications teams, but also a wider range of responsibilities that vary from event management, production of activity reports and calendar coordination.
We are looking for a proactive person who is adept at all the relevant administrative tasks needed and proactively looking for opportunities to help our team run more effectively and more efficiently. We are looking for someone who is able to handle multiple requests and also manage internal stakeholder relationships. We are looking for someone who is resilient and communicative with a positive attitude.
PA Support for Asia Pacific Head of Communications
- Diary management for the two Head of Asia Pacific Corporate Communications - ability to manage a calendar proactively and arrange meetings with multiple participants across Asia
- Meeting room bookings
- Travel and expenses
- Meeting bookings and arrangements
General Team Support
- Meeting coordination and all travel arrangements as necessary for tea
- General administration tasks and ad hoc admin requests from team members as required
- Responsible for team budgets, invoices and team expenses and managing the setup of third party supplier contracts
Evaluation & Reporting
- Responsible for maintaining the relationship with and being the main point of contact for third party suppliers of press clippings and media evaluation
- Maintaining and managing media subscriptions for the team as well as payments
- Logging of press coverage on a daily and monthly basis
- Creating weekly, monthly and ad hoc coverage reports - montages, videos and figures when required
- Presentation and PowerPoint presentation support for the team
- Organise internal and external media and stakeholder events as required: researching venues, managing invites and attendees, manage any additional requirements i.e. catering/documentation., ensure set-up of event is carried out, and see through smooth running of event.
- Manage and develop media hospitality schedule
- Manage scheduling, room bookings, invitations, technology requirements, catering for staff events across the region.
- Manage internal e-mail group lists.
- Manage all internal team meetings and social events
- Logistics: room booking, VC setting, send out calendar invitation, book IT support and CPS supports, coordinate with other PAs on event schedules
- Simple drafting and editing: Weekly Source Headlines, digital signage, calendar invitation draft, survey setting and send out surveys
- Regular media/social media research
- Fielding some media calls
- Maintenance of central register of spokespeople biographies, photo library
- Arrange photo sessions/handle photo requests
- Organise media training sessions as required
- Manage team magazine/newspaper subscriptions
- Acting as a point of contact for broadcasters when making bookings, confirming bookings and logistics for appearances
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Excellent communication skills and ability to manage and communicate across a range of stakeholder groups in a timely, professional and appropriate manner.
- Proactive attitude - able to plan ahead and manage diaries and calendars proactively. Ideally this person will be two steps ahead of the team!
- Strong English language skills.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop, comfortable with digital tools.
- Experience in organizing events and dealing with external suppliers.
- Ability to pay attention to details, meet targets of day-to-day work-flows and deadlines.
- Consistently reliable, methodical, resourceful and enthusiastic self-starter.
- Resilient and communicative