Team Assistant, Asset Management
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- China Merchants Securities International Co., Ltd
- 17 Apr 18 2018-04-17
Provide overall support to the team
China Merchants Securities International Company Co., Limited (“we”), wholly owned by China Merchant Securities Company Limited (Stock Code: 6099.HK/600999.SH), is principally engaged in the provision of a wide range of financial services including brokerage, corporate financing, sales and trading, leveraged and structured lending, asset management, private equity, global commodities and futures. We are searching high caliber talents to help develop and take part in the growth of our business.
Provide administrative and secretarial support to the department, including but not limited to coordination of meetings, coordinating business trip arrangement, daily activities, expense reimbursement claims, and preparing reports for the management/department/team;
Deal with daily paper and admin work for the team, as well as liaison with Legal and Compliance team for various documentation matters;
Liaise with different offices and/or external and internal parties;
Potential to develop as a Sales Assistant/Junior Sales person of the team.
- Bachelor Degree or above;
- A minimum of 2 years experience as team assistant/ secretary in a fast paced and dynamic environment, preferably gained in financial institutions;
- Hardworking, attention to details, well-organized, strong interpersonal, communication and problem solving capability;
- Able to handle and prioritize multiple tasks independently as well as work under pressure;
- Excellent command of spoken and written Chinese and English, including Putonghua
We offer attractive remuneration and benefits including 5-day working week to the right candidates. Interested parties, please send your full resume including your CURRENT and EXPECTED salary to Head of Human Resources Division, China Merchants Securities International Company Limited, 48/F, One Exchange Square, Central, Hong Kong or by email.
Personal data provided will be used by us for recruitment and related purposes, which is strictly in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong) for Applicants for Employment. Applicants who are not contacted within 6 weeks may consider your applications unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed after 2 years or such other period as prescribed by the applicable laws.