Team Assistant - IT Production (12 month contract)
- Hong Kong
- Contract, Full time
- Resource Solutions
- 12 Feb 18 2018-02-12
See job description
Our award winning, corporate and investment banking client is looking for an experienced Team Assistant to support the APAC Chief Technology Officer, IT Production and APAC Security teams.
- Provide administration services and support for APAC IT Production, CTO, APAC Security
- Provide secretarial work for CTO, Head of APAC ITP Infrastructure HK & team & Head of APAC Security
- Expenses/claim invoicing, arrange different accounts set up for new joiners & visitors
- Input all audio conferencing & video conferencing invoices in Basware ﴾including checking & tracing all outstanding invoices﴿
Data Centre Management:
- Monthly end to end reconciliation report creation of access logs between access request and actual Access to Datacenter for 3 country data centres
- Gathering of evidence for various controls and submitting it to respective control management teams
- Coordination and gathering /updating of capacity information from Territory countries
- Coordination and gathering of self-assessment report for all APAC and create summary and Dashboard reports
- Assist in setting up quarterly and monthly meetings with DC vendors and internal facility teams
- Quarterly reconciliation and verification of DC access holders for three countries DCs and Technical Rooms
To be considered for this role, click on the ‘Apply’ button below.
Values and Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at our client the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. They are an equal opportunity employer and are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of our client to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.