Team Administrator, WMPS
- Negotiable HKD
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
- 25 Sep 18 2018-09-25
An exciting opportunity arises in Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong under Wealth Management.
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Secretarial Support to Head of Wealth Markets Products & Sales, and Managed Investments (Private Banking), Hong Kong Wealth Management
- Manage diaries and organize meetings for Head of WMPS
- Prepare presentation materials, reports as per request
- Provide administrative support to WMPS team and new joiner/leaver arrangement
- Organize travel arrangements including book flights, hotel accommodations, visa application if applicable, meeting arrangements, T&E claims, etc)
- Perform ad hoc tasks as assigned
Administrative Support to WMPS Team, Hong Kong
- Coordinate travel logistics and T&E claims for the WMPS team (book flights, hotel accommodations, visa if applicable, meeting arrangements, etc.)
- Provide administrative and logistic support to the team including new joiner and leaver
- Perform general office duties (order of stationary, filing, archiving, photocopying)
- Provide business administration support to WMPS Team, as assigned
Our Ideal Candidate
- Solid experience in team assistant / administrative experience in banking and financial industry
- Good communication skills in both English and Chinese
- Able to work independently and willing to work under tight schedule and delivery requirements
- Good analytical and organizational skills are required to manage conflicting priorities and workflow
- Stakeholder-focused, demonstrates professionalism and able to handle sensitive matters in a tactful manner
- Flexible team player with interpersonal skills to deal with all levels
- Good communication in both English and Chinese
- Good computer skills - MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.