Tax and Financial Advice Manager
- Competitive, 5-days week, Discretionary bonus, Education subsidies, Medical plan
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Bentley Reid & Co Limited
- 06 Apr 18 2018-04-06
A highly respected international financial services group, with offices in Hong Kong, London and Malta. We offer investment and Private office administration, trustee services and tax/general financial advice to wealthy individuals and families.
• Working closely and reporting to the Managing Director, assuming responsibility for existing clients of the Group
• Responsible for advising clients on international tax matters and general financial structuring matters
• Drafting written reports and opinions to clients as well as providing advice in a face to face meetings
• Liaising with execution team as well as third parties such as lawyers and banks to deal with restructuring matters
• Dealing with wide ranging client matters as is common in private or family offices
• Working closely with the Group Trust companies on existing client structures
• Working closely with our tax and general advisory team from London
• Dealing with compliance and regulatory compliance matters regarding clients
• Building relationships with prospective clients as well as developing and maintaining existing clients
• Ad hoc projects in respect of existing or new clients
• Degree holder in Accounting / Finance / Business Administration
• Chartered Accountant and/or Chartered Tax Advisor qualifications (preferable UK tax qualified)
• A minimum of 7 years’ relevant working experience in Big-4 or international audit/tax firms or other relevant financial institution
• Possess high standard of work ethics, time management skills and be able to thrive within a small dynamic team
• Strong logical and analytic capabilities
• Excellent communication skills in English
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate.
If you would like to form part of our team, please send your full career details, together with current salary and expected salary by e-mail.
Personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence, and will be used for recruitment purposes only.