Tax Operations, Client Onboarding & Tax Documentation, VP
The Asset Servicing Lead Analyst is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business. Recognized technical authority for an area within the business. Requires basic commercial awareness. There are typically multiple people within the business that provide the same level of subject matter expertise. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business. Work impacts an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family. Responsibilities:
- This role will manage reconciling and processing positions related to Corporate Action events
- These activities include revisions of communications, notifications and facilitating postings for Corporate Action or Proxy events
- Demonstrates ability to lead projects or offer solutions at an advanced level for assigned area
- Solves complex customer problems and consults with customer as required
- Responsible for end-to-end project management, resource management, financial issues and risks to execution
- Defines, develops, implements and tracks appropriate KPIs and SLAs for the group
- Recommends and implements systems and procedural enhancements for Asset Servicing
- Liaises with internal and external clients to assess service quality and identify areas for improvement
- Demonstrates advanced understanding of Asset Servicing operations combined with a comprehensive understanding of how own area Integrates with other departments to contribute towards achieving business objectives
- Acts as advisor or coach to new or lower level personnel
- Responsible for day-to-day resource management and allocation of work within the team/project. Persuades and Influences others through developed communication skills
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Senior level experience in a related role
- Subject matter expert in at least one area of the function
- 6-10 years of experience
- Bachelor's/University degree, Master's degree preferred
Job Family Group:
- Provide tax support and serve as a facilitator from tax perspective on the end to end client onboarding process.
Operations - Transaction Services Job Family:
Asset Servicing Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting