- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Location: Hong Kong
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Tax ManagerAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
- Ensure proper tax compliance with statutory requirements for Group Entities in Hong Kong.
- Assist in overall tax management at country level and ensure the tax risk is well controlled.
- Provide tax advisory support and other relevant tax input to the businesses as part of the boarder support to Business (Product) and Functional Tax teams within the SCB Tax function.
- Handle tax filing and correspondence with the Inland Revenue Department for Group entities in Hong Kong.
- Facilitate preparation of Group tax reporting for Hong Kong.
- Manage QI, FATCA and AEoI/CRS reporting and other similar client tax information reporting.
- Provide support to Country FCC team for business escalations in relation to tax evasion cases and tax evasion red flags.
- Provide Hong Kong tax advisory services to business and/or internal affairs relating to human resources matters.
- Work on ad hoc projects to ensure Hong Kong tax efficiency for the Group.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.