Tax - Corporate Services - Accounting Compliance & Reporting - Senior Accountant
- To be discussed
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Ernst & Young Hong Kong
- 16 Oct 17 2017-10-16
Our tax practice revolves around helping our clients effectively manage their tax obligations proactively and responsibly. As part of a global team of 35,000 tax professionals in 150 countries, you will advise clients on planning, compliance and reporting wherever the client has needs. Our unwavering
Our tax practice revolves around helping our clients effectively manage their tax obligations proactively and responsibly. As part of a global team of 35,000 tax professionals in 150 countries, you will advise clients on planning, compliance and reporting wherever the client has needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality service and our technical networks enable you to help clients reduce inefficiencies, mitigate risk and improve opportunities within their tax functions. Groups (or, as we call them – sub-service lines) within Tax include Business Tax Services, Global Compliance and Reporting, Human Capital, Indirect Tax Services, International Tax Services and Transaction Tax Services.
Join a global network that understands what businesses need to have access, visibility and control. Our market-leading approach combines extensive local compliance and accounting experience with a standard global compliance process and web-based tools to help you execute your job. In one country or many, you have the opportunity to provide clients an integrated, consistent, quality service that unlocks the potential of the compliance function, with tax compliance, statutory accounts preparation and tax accounting calculation support.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
EY’s Accounting Compliance & Reporting (ACR) services provides a range of accounting, statutory reporting and tax compliance support to assist our clients on internal finance functions, including bookkeeping, financial statements preparation and other accounting functions. We are looking for high caliber professionals to join us.
- Participate in daily bookkeeping and ACR engagements
- Prepare monthly financial reports, vouchers and all other necessary schedules
- Meet all the due dates as set by the Manager or above
- Work effectively as a team member, share responsibility, provide support, maintain communication and update senior team members on engagement status
- Archive engagements’ reports and correspondence based on the organization’s policies in a timely manner
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with clients
- Follow through on client requests in a timely fashion, and manage expectations regarding the timing of deliverables and reports.
- Build strong internal relationships within the team and across other service lines
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
- Follow directions from Manager or above and execute procedures using the service delivery framework
- Review the works of junior colleagues, provide daily guidance, coaching and help mentor, develop and evaluate them
- A bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting
- A holder of professional qualification, such as HKICPA, AICPA, CICPA
- Not less than four years’ accounting experience at Big Four organizations, sizable CPA firms, renowned consulting firms or manufacturing MNC is an advantage
- Demonstrate a good knowledge of China GAAP, IFRS and/or US GAAP
- Excellent knowledge of computer skills including MS Office, MS Excel and an integrated ERP Systems (SAP, Dynamics, Oracle or similar)
- Good command of English with fluent Mandarin
- Hands-on experience in month end closing process, account reconciliation, and tax compliance work
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, time-management skills and with strong sense of responsibilities
- Excellent commitment to job, positive initiative, a good team player and with right attitude to work; and technically competent in resolving day to day operations relating to accounting matters