We, Career International (SZ: 300662) 科銳國際, are the pioneer Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) market leader in the Greater China Region and we target to be the Top Global 5 HR solution company in the next 5 years. Client: A big 4 company. Region Cover: Hong Kong and Southern China Working location: Kwun Tong Monthly Salary: HKD23K – 29K Positions: Talent Acquisition Specialist, who is the In-house Recruiter under our RPO project. Renewable contract with stable working environment. #Requirement: 2 - 5 recruitment experience in recruitment firm. The field is financial accounting / financial institutions etc.
Working location: Kwun Tong
Positions: Talent Acquisition Specialist, who is the In-house Recruiter under our RPO project. Renewable contract with stable working environment.
#Requirement: 2 - 5 recruitment experience in recruitment firm. The field is financial accounting / financial institutions etc.
May change to permenant staff according to the HR needs of the Corporate.
Your ‘day to day’
- Partner with the various business leaders across multiple functions to understand the business requirements and translate them into a successful talent acquisition strategy.
- Manage the entire recruitment process for assigned positions in a timely and cost-effective way.
- Identify, attract, engage and introduce the best and most diverse talents in the marketplace by providing market intelligence and screening while ensuring a high-quality candidate experience.
- Lead offer negotiation and preparation with candidates.
- Support global talent attraction and employer branding projects.
Who we’re looking for
- Talent Acquisition professionals who have a blend of both agency and corporate recruiting experience and have documented experience being responsible for filling a functionally diverse portfolio of management level positions
- Experience utilizing multiple candidate sourcing tools, including social media, networking and referrals.
- Preferred experience in recruiting the related positions, but the nature of flexibility and fast learning are more important.
- Fluent in English and Chinese, including Cantonese and Mandarin. Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Enjoy working in a fast pace, multinational environment.
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join us and you too can:
- Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
- Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
- Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
- To join our growing team.
Interested parties please send your application with detailed CV including availability, current and expected salary in MS Word format by clicking Apply Now or contact Mr. Bruce LAM at 3589 6896.