Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Third Bridge (Hong Kong) Limited
- 29 Nov 17 2017-11-29
Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for growing the Recruitment program and full life cycle recruitment.
Third Bridge provides private equity firms, hedge funds and strategy consultants with the information that they need to understand the value of their investment opportunities.
Our vision for delivering deep insight and unbiased market intelligence has evolved into a business with a range of complementary services, six offices across three continents and a global client base.
Whether it is facilitating a private conversation with an industry veteran, moderating a dialogue between experts and investors, or extracting insights from within the supply chain of a poorly documented industry, we are on our client's side, helping them to make informed investment decisions.
- Understand and identify key ingredients of Third Bridge in terms of resume review
- Conduct phone interviews
- Source active and passive candidates using various recruitment channels
- Oversee and enrich Campus recruitment program
- Manage logistics of career fair ambassadors and campus events
- Manage assessment events and attend wash-ups with the business
- Maintain accurate Applicant Tracking System
- Generate reports on specific HR metrics, as directed
- Skilled in candidate sourcing with a detailed understanding of the end to end recruitment process
- Familiarity working with recruitment systems (i.e. ATS, HKIS) and maintaining a high level of data integrity
- Involvement with candidate assessment including phone interviews
- Experience with Graduate or Campus recruitment programs
- Recruitment background within an agency and/or RPO
- Proficiency in a fast paced atmosphere (front office, sales, consumer products, etc)
- Proven success in a metric oriented environment
- Attention to Detail
- Self-Starter/ Self Managing
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Hold an undergraduate degree
- Fluent in English
- Be eligible to work in Hong Kong without requiring sponsorship