Talent Acquisition Sourcer - Consumer Bank (12 months contract)
The Recruiter is an intermediate level position responsible for the end-to-end strategy, execution and delivery of the recruitment process in coordination with the Human Resources team. The overall objective of this role is to participate in various recruitment initiatives in support of the overall business strategy. Responsibilities:
- Perform routine operational or administrative work
- Participate in managing talent acquisition selection process for new staff at professional and graduate levels
- Providing support across the entire firm or to multiple business lines/areas
- Administer defined procedures, analyses, and report preparation
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- University/College graduate training program
- Working knowledge of industry practice and standards
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Human Resources Job Family:
Recruiting Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting