Systems Engineer - Information Technology (Infrastructure Architect & Programme) (For a 12-months contract)
- To provide desktop support services to end users,including Windows, Office applications and Citrix support
- To provide desktop replacement project migration and technical support services
- To work with the help desk on day to day support query and service requests handling
- To perform production changes for the desktops.
- Degree in Computer Science, MIS, IT or related disciplines
- As least 3 years' IT working experience in desktop support under Microsoft Windows system environment
- Experience in supporting Windows, Office, Citrix and related account administrations
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and able to work well as part of a team
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.