Systems Analyst – IT (Listing Systems) (12-month Contract)
The incumbent will be responsible for IT project implementation, application development andmaintenance activities on Listing systems.
- Manage and support system implementation activities for various enhancement projects. Liaise with other IT teams, vendors, review deliverables and conduct technical testing in project implementation
- Provide system & database support on RHEL and Microsoft Windows platform
- Perform system performance tuning, capacity planning, scripting, system security assessment and follow-up
- Degree in Computer Science, MIS, IT or related disciplines
- At least 7 years' IT work experience of providing RHEL or database support
- Work experience in platform of RedHat Linux, Oracle database with DataGuard and RAC, Jboss EAP, Apache, Windows (especially .NET environment), MS SQL server, SafeNet Authentication Manager
- Application development using JavaBean, JavaServer Faces and Ajax
- Proficiency in SDLC methodology and documentation
- Strong still in RedHat Enterpise Linux administration
- Strong analytical, communication, problem solving and managerial skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.