Our client, a leading trading firm with over $20bln in AUM and global footprint hope to extend their team by adding a Systematic Trader to their team in Hong Kong.
- Liaise and work closely with all cross functional teams as required.
- Provide recommendations on execution methods based on thorough understanding of the market structure.
- Oversee automated executions and work towards methods of improvement to reduce costs.
- Use analysis of data sets to improve automation of processes.
- Liaise with developers to improve and resolve system misconfigurations inadequacies.
- Improve and monetize existing trade through combining trade data, making adjustments and creating new features.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in Equities or Futures.
- Degree in relevant field.
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Ability to multitask and work on a number of projects concurrently.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of markets.
- Self-motivated, proactive and strong critical thinking skills.
To obtain a full description and discuss the role further, please email or call our consultant Laura on firstname.lastname@example.org or +353 87 250 4411