My client is a welll established quant hedge fund with extensive history of successfully running quantitative trading strategies for more than a decade, delivering consistent, positive return streams with low volatility. They are looking for an exceptional Researcher in the Systematic Macro space to support the senior PM in Hong Kong.
Overview of Position:
- Research and implement strategies within the firm's automated trading framework in a dynamic environment.
- Analyze large data sets using advanced statistical methods to identify trading opportunities.
- Work with lead Portfolio Manager to bring Systematic Macro strategy specialization and knowledge to a growing fund to deliver new strategies.
- The opportunity to make an impact on the continued build out of Systematic Macro infrastructure
- The opportunity to deploy capital across FX, EM FX, Rates, Commodities and Equites asset classes.
- 3 + years prior experience on the buy side developing global Systematic Macro strategies with exposure to Equites, FX, EM FX, Commodities and Rates.
- Evidence of a strong background of consistent positive returns with a Sharpe ratio 1.5+
- Knowledge of execution venues, order types and connectivity requirements to support strategies.
- Quantitative background - includes advanced degrees in Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics, Financial Engineering, Operations Research, Computer Science and Physics
- Strong programming skills.
- A strong work ethic, highly organized, detail‐oriented, and motivated to drive projects.
- The ability to work reciprocally and in a team environment to get results.