All round operation and troubleshooting for Windows/Linux server. Familiar with Docker/ DevOps.
- Develop relevant standards and guidelines for various systems used in the production environment, optimize system parameter configuration, and assist security teams in security hardening.
- Develop system monitoring plan and monitoring strategy, and continuously optimize performance.
- Develop automated operation and maintenance tools to improve operation and maintenance efficiency.
- Manage and monitor SLAs for operating system vendors and integrators.
- Troubleshooting and maintenance of the system.
- Bachelor degree or above, computer science or related major.
- Minimum 5 years of system operation and maintenance related experience gained from Bank/ FS, BATJ experience is preferred.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin.
- Expertise in any one of the following system:
- Proficient in Redhat Linux system management, mastering the writing of Shell or Python.
- Proficient in SUSE Linux system management, proficient in Shell or Python writing.
- Proficient in Windows Server system management, proficient in writing PowerShell, VBScript or Python.
- Familiar with the deployment and operation and maintenance management of DNS / DNSSec domain name system, global load balancing GSLB, CDN acceleration and other technologies.
- Familiar with the deployment and operation and maintenance management of monitoring systems such as Promethus, Zabbix or Nagios, and can develop monitoring scripts according to requirements.
- Familiar with mainstream backup systems.
- Proficient in virtualization technologies such as Xen, KVM, VMWare, Citrix, Hyper-V.
- Familiar with the technical principles of Docker and K8S containers. Experience in practical application of Docker is preferred.
- Familiar with DevOps and continuous integration continuous delivery solutions and technologies such as Jenkins, Ansible, SaltStack, MesOS.
- Familiar with ELK (Elasticsearch + Logstash + Kibana) real-time log processing technology.
- RHCE, MCSE, SCE and other operating system manufacturer certification is preferred.