System Engineer/Administrator – Financial Services – MS Exchange– Perm
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Wellesley Associates Limited
- 12 Feb 19
Background: My client is an international investment financial institution who is now looking for a hands-on technical Windows system engineer to join their infrastructure team.
- Provide high quality administration support and projects execution under Wintel environment
- Perform hands-on system administration, troubleshooting, configuration, deployment, maintenance, solution implementation and disaster discovery
- Provide prompt and precise solutions when encounter priority incidents
- Ensure the daily operational health check, monitoring and support procedures are based on service level agreement
- Able to work at an English-speaking and Western culture and environment
- Degree holder in Computer Science or Information Technology
- 7-10+ years of experience working as a system engineer, administrator, Windows Level 2 support, or related positions at a financial services environment
- Technically strong in MS Exchange, Office 365, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, DFSR, SharePoint, Virtualization, etc.
- Experienced working at an investment bank, securities firm, asset management firms, or other top-tier financial institutions
- Candidates who are MCSA/ MCSE certified are preferred, but not mandatory
- Able to work independently at a fast-pace and multinational environment
- Possess good presentation and communication skills
- Excellent in spoken-English and Cantonese
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact 2847 9958 and apply online with your latest CV in Word format including current & expected salary. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.