System Development Manager - IT - Middle Tier - AVP
1. To carry out duties in system development life cycle, including collecting user requirements, system design, programming, functional and technical testing and production migration, in accordance with the IT development standards and guidelines, and company-wide policies and standards
2. To provide prevent maintenance to production systems, including regular patch management, security scanning, vulnerability risk assessments and implement mitigation measures.
3. Support core mission critical production systems by providing timely fire-fight support.
4. Undertake assignments and projects as assigned by supervisor
1. Degree in Computer Science, IT or related disciplines
2. At least 8 years' system development and production support experience, preferably in financial services industry
3. Solid skills in Java, Unix shell scripts, web technology, database
4. Experience in Cloud technology and implementation, including Kubernetes and containerized applications
5. Good understanding of system development life cycle and DevOps
6. Experience with user coordination and vendor management
7. Good analytical and communication skills