System Development Manager(Payment Credit Card)
- Lead, manage and implement IT projects to ensure the timeliness and quality of deliverables.
- Responsible for system design, development and support of the application systems.
- Manage project processes, documentation, progress reporting, status meeting and escalation effectively.
- Work closely with users and vendors for system requirement analysis, effort estimation, design, development, implementation and testing on banking project.
- Identify dependencies and potential risks across project, take measure to resolve issues and mitigate risks.
- Manage change control in different stages throughout the project life cycle.
- Troubleshoot problems and propose the recommendation to resolve the issue, and liaise with developers on fixing and resolving technical issue.
- Liaison and coordinate effectively with both internal and external parties for system integration design.
- Degree or above with major in Information Technology, Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Over 5 years of application development experience in Banking Systems with minimum 5 years solid project management experience.
- Proven track record of designing, running, and managing sizable banking projects is a plus.
- Sound knowledge and solid experience in used of some of the following areas
- J2SE, J2EE, Linux, UNIX and AIX
- Database design & programming in Oracle
- Apache web server, IBM WebSphere, IBM RAD, IBM Rational ClearCase
- Strong presentation, negotiation, organization, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to work independently, under pressure and willing to learn.
- Self-motivated and adaptive to changes.
- Proficiency in both Chinese and English, Mandarin is an advantage.
- Leadership and experience in remote development is a plus.
- Fresh Graduate or Candidate with less experience will be considered as IT Analyst.