System Development Manager-IT (Middle Tier)
- To act as the development manager in building an in-house risk management analysis system for in-house use.
- To carry out duties in system development life cycle, including collecting user requirements, design, programming, testing and production migration, in accordance with the IT development standards and guidelines, and company-wide policies and standards
- To provide production support to risk management system (Orion Risk Platform, ORP) which is a core mission critical system for both in-house use and market facing
- To work with business departments to schedule and direct efforts to support enhancements and testing activities for ORP and the in-house analysis system.
- Degree in Computer Science, IT or related disciplines
- At least 8 years' system development and support experience in financial services industry, with at least 3 years in leading role.
- Development experience with risk management applications and Value at Risk (VaR) model is a definite advantage
- Proficient in developing Java applications with high performance; experience with containerized application an advantage.
- Hands on experience on CI/CD Pipeline
- Good analytical and numeracy skills
- Good communication skills, good command of both spoken and written English
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.