Role and Responsibilities
As a member of the Client Service team you will interact directly with clients via phone, email, and the Portal for new implementations. We expect the Consultant to be a key stakeholder to Development and Product Management by participating in Agile ceremonies and providing product feedback as the voice of the client. This includes advocating for enhancement requests to meet client needs as functionality grows and seeking supportability improvements to aid platform setup and support activities. You will be responsible for the delivery of change requests as clients expand their business and usage of the platform, working alongside Development and Product Management.
Requirements We are looking for candidates with 2+ years of recent, relevant experience with similar functionality, and that can demonstrate:
* Experience in a Financial Services or Investment Technology setting, specific to Trading, Operations, and Accounting, in a client facing role.
* Experience with accounting and trading system implementations and configuration.
* Proven track record of managing client expectations, requests and time lines.
* Strong communication skills, and ability to explain technical issues to non-technical users.
* Collaboration with Product Management and Software Development to facilitate product improvements and client requests.
* Experience working on cross-functional teams to deliver on client needs.
* Good understanding of project management and Agile methodologies and best-practices.
* Ability to adapt to new processes/procedures.
* Familiarity with Account/Relationship management best-practices.
In addition to the above, a successful candidate must demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills, as well as being able to function well in a dynamic team environment. Interest parties: please apply in confidence with comprehensive details of work history, salary expectation by clicking "Apply Now" or send email to C.Li@gravitasgroup.com.