System Analyst / Senior Analyst Programmer (.NET), Information Technology (3 headcounts, Permanent / 1-year Contract)
Established in Asia in 2013 with a trailblazer mentality, FWD is the primary insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group (PCG), with minority shareholders Swiss Re Group, GIC Ventures, RRJ Capital and Hopu Investments.
FWD spans 10 markets in Asia including Hong Kong SAR & Macau SAR, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan, Malaysia and Cambodia. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. We focus on creating fresh customer experiences and making the insurance journey simpler, faster and smoother, with innovative propositions and easy-to-understand products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to be a leading pan-Asian insurer by changing the way people feel about insurance.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey. The Job
- Perform system design and program specifications preparation
- Perform program development, maintain and enhance environments
- Carry out feasibility study of any new requirements
- Prepare documentation on requirement, technical specification and user manual
- Perform development, testing, implementation, support, maintenance and enhancement
- Prepare SIT / UAT test plan and manage test execution and documentation to ensure completeness and traceability
- Perform user training and prepare user manual
- Perform system implementation and enhancement
- Coordinate with IT and user team on system deployment arrangement
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned
Remark: We have 2 permanent and 1 direct contract (1-year) headcounts, more information will be shared during interview assessment.
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 6 years working experience in Information Technology for System Analyst position. Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Analyst Programmer position.
- Solid experience in development and implementation of Finance / Life Insurance system
- Hands on coding experience in MS .NET application development, preferably with practical experience in ASP.NET, VB.NET or C#.NET application
- Solid understanding Software Development Life Cycle and object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Hands on experience on Agile Methodology is preferable
- Good knowledge in Life Insurance products and business flow is preferable
- Good communication skills, able to work with various user departments, technical teams and vendors
- Good analytical mind and problem-solving skills
- Able to work under pressure, Good team player, self-initiative and pro-active
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.