Background: My client is looking for a hands-on developer to participate in a enterprise-level development program in Hong Kong, working with a software development team from design, application development, testing to deployment.
- Be one of the key players under the Software Development Team and working with the software development of a designated solution domain
- Work closely with clients and technical & design team, understand the needs of clients, outline the business requirements, and summarize the business logic
- Hands-on develop, review, and edit requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to a proposed solution
- Participate and contribute input in architecture and application design
- Be responsible for SDLC related tasks including requirements analysis, system design, prepare development plan, prepare project specifications, system development, code review, system and user testing, implementation and deployment of applications and software products.
- University graduate in Information Technology or Computer Science/Engineering. Graduates of other disciplines will also be considered
- 4-6+ years in solid hands-on application development; 2-3+ years in system design in Java, J2EE, Spring Boot, Hibernate, K8s/microservice, etc
- Strong analytic skills and problem-solving skills, able to handle different business queries/requests & provide relevant solution
- Candidates with more or less years of experience will still be considered for a position at a relevant seniority level
- Fluent in Chinese and English
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly by submitting your latest CV including your current and expecting salary package. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.