System Analyst (.NET), Information Technology (1 year contract)
FWD spans Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan and Malaysia, and has a representative office in Shanghai, China. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
Established in Asia in 2013, FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability) has been affirmed 'A3' by Moody's and 'A' by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received 'A' rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 530,560+ customers with over 830+ staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey. The Job
- Assist in system design and prepare program specifications
- Perform program development and maintain enhance environments
- Carry out feasibility study of any new requirements
- Prepare documentation on requirement, technical specification and user manual
- Perform system design, development, testing, implementation, support, maintenance and enhancement
- Prepare SIT / UAT test plan and manage test execution and documentation to ensure completeness and traceability.
- Perform user training and prepare user manual
- Perform system implementation and enhancement
- Coordinate with IT and user team on system deployment arrangement
- Evaluate and recommend new IT products and technologies
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent, minimum 6 years working experience in Information Technology
- Solid experience in development and implementation of Life Insurance systems
- Proficient in MS .NET application development, preferably with practical experience in ASP.NET, VB.NET or C#.NET application
- Experience in Angular/ReactJS, Node.js, SprintBoot, Spring, Hibernate, Microservice, Java and mobile application development, MongoDB would be an advantage
- Good knowledge in Life Insurance products and business flow
- Good communication skills, able to work with different user departments
- Good analytical mind and problem solving skills
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) is required
- Able to work under pressure
- Good team player, self-initiative and pro-active
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.