- Assist developing tailored scope of sustainability / ESG / CSR consultancy and reporting services to clients based on understanding to clients’ operations, through the approaches of sustainability research, benchmarking and market intelligence;
- Conduct site investigations, interviews, data collection and analysis, reporting and assurance as the core parts of providing sustainability management consulting and reporting services to clients;
- Propose environmental and climate change / carbon related strategies and deliver corresponding professional consultancy services, including energy auditing, to clients based on their sustainability performance for follow-up action;
- Assist in Business Development and marketing team to expand the ESG market for engaging potential clients;
- Manage productive working relationships with clients in China, HK and overseas. Seek, develop and present ideas ;
- Utilize research know-how, technology and tools to continually learn and innovate oneself and his or her team members, thereby enhancing service delivery standards in a cost-effective and practical way.
- Undergraduate or postgraduate degree with majors in Environmental Studies, Science,Technology, Engineering or other equivalent disciplines;
- 2 – 7 years working experience in related areas, such as: sustainability reporting and assurance, ESG risk assessment and CSR strategy and planning;
- Proficiency in English and Chinese report writing;
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with excellent attention to details;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua;
- Team player, and able to work independently under tight deadlines.