The Role Responsibilities & Our Ideal Candidate
- To provide administrative support to Sales/ service team including but not limited to filing, incoming document and external email distribution
- To conduct control checking/ call monitoring (if applicable) for product applications/ client instructions to ensure the processing is complying with Operations control and Compliance procedure
- To support MI report with accurate data for management as well as stakeholders review
- To provide day-to-day support to Sales/ service team as well as Business Operations team
- Responsible for following internal Departmental Operations Instruction of both Sales , Service and Business Operations Team and all internal procedures when providing support and implementing control for daily tasks performing
People and Talent
- Lead through example and build the appropriate culture and values. Set appropriate tone and expectations from their team and work in collaboration with risk and control partners
- Perform the ability to identify key issues based on daily support and review result and assist in putting in place appropriate controls and measures
- Responsible for oversight and controls implementation in the Sales and Service team
- Awareness and understanding of the regulatory framework, in which the Group operates, and the regulatory requirements and expectations relevant to the role
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the Business Operations, Client Centre to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.]*
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- To work with BRO for the staff licensing maintenance and CPT/CPD training nominations, if applicable.
- Local regulator : HKMA, HKFI, SFC
- Team Managers
- Fulfilment Team
- Retail Operations Team
- Embed Here for good and Group’s brand and values in Voice and Victual, Hong Kong Perform other responsibilities assigned under Group, Country, Business or Functional policies and procedures
- Degree holder preferable but not mandatory
- Good command of English and Chinese